C7A 0.00% 1.2¢ clara resources australia ltd

We can only invest in what know and BOD can only develop was is...

1. 1,979 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 654
    We can only invest in what know and BOD can only develop was is economical.

Kilkivan poses options...perhaps the leader is pembroke

Porphory style Nickel Sulphide deposit with Copper, Gold, Cobalt, Zinc, Lead and Maganese. Key here is the open pit potentail, the Sulphide with economical credits and shallow mineralisation.

What do we know....they are currently seeing the sulphide increase for the last 10 metres drilled with 130m to go into the heart of the anomally.

Granville has a TSF with gorundworks completed finally...no more waiting for Jemrok. The liner will depend on the company commissioned to install it.....Jemrok may have had little to gain from hauling ass....but the company installing the liner has every reason to just get the job don as I'm sure this is the busy time of year for irrigation companies and a day lost is a dollar lost for them.

Groundworks completed likely will have been the price sensitive trigger for the ann, along with the execution of the 1 million.

A part from the anxiety the long winded process and communication has created....where a hell of lot closer to sales than at AGM.

Will the liner mob do there job well? won't have anything to do with jemrok, management, bod.....I would like a date for the liner confirming it has been booked in.....but surely he can't lie about this.

I would like an update on exactly what inventory is at granville, dressed or undressed, sale ready. I wanna no what gold they have,

AUS TIN MINING: GOLD SURPRISE AT GRANVILLE TIN PROJECT

LAUNCESTON, Jun 23
    Australian developer Aus Tin has raised the prospect of producing gold at its mothballed Granville tin project in Tasmania, where sections of the tin processing plant are being recommissioned to process stockpiles and some historic tailings.

Gold has not previously been identified at Granville, but Aus Tin says a pilot plant trial in May demonstrated gold levels of 48g/t in the tin concentrate and 132g/t in the sulphide concentrates. Visible free gold may be recoverable to a separate concentrate, and further work is planned to ascertain its source and recoverability.

Are the assays due before or after the xmas/new years break for shear zones?

Is the drilling contractor still drilling at Pembroke...and at approx. what rate per day? assuming weather halted drilling a fair bit...is this 10, 20, 30m per day?  will they be working on trading days over xmas and new year to make up for delays?

What are the implemented engineering changes to the TSF and how will the benefit the project moving forward?

imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add C7A (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.401M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $16 1.331K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 3136389 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 94170 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
C7A (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.