CUE 1.04% 9.7¢ cue energy resources limited

Hopefully a sizeable profit >>> I do hope later this year Jerek...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 13,205 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1907
    Hopefully a sizeable profit >>>

I do hope later this year Jerek can be deemed commercially viable
    .. some 50mmbbl oil discovery (net 7.5mmbbl CUE)

(From CUE Website Future potential)

The Jeruk oifield was discovered in 2004 and has had 3 wells including several sidetracks drilled. The Sampang PSC Joint Venture continues to investigate the potential for development of the Jeruk oilfield which is technically challenging due to high formation pressures, heterogenous reservoirs and impurities in the hydrocarbons.
    The main technical issues to be resolved are the range of uncertainty in the size of the accumulation and the connectivity and varying producibility across the heterogenous reservoirs which will control the quantity of oil which may be recovered by each well and the flow rates that can be achieved. Work is currently being carried out by the Operator with recently reprocessed PSDM seismic data and with detailed resevoir studies that have enhanced the understanding of this discovery.Further work is being planned on evaluating development concepts and the commerciality of Jeruk.
    Other exploration opportunities continue to be reviewed in the Sampang PSC with reprocessing and analysis of existing seismic and geologic data to further evaluate existing leads and to develop new leads.
    The Joint Venture partners in the Sampang PSC are:
    Column 1 Column 2
    0 Medco Energi (Operator) 45%
    1 Singapore Petroleum Corporation 40%
    2 Cue 15%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CUE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.