IVR 1.72% 5.9¢ investigator resources ltd

I believe the planets are now starting to align for precious...

1. 348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 231
    I believe the planets are now starting to align for precious metals, it’s been nearly two years of unbridled world wide quantitive easing (money printing) and record low interest rates… Causing investors to go delirious on “risk on” assets, and fuel a huge “debt bubble”… now the tide is turning with the inflation Genie being let out of the bottle.. they now must stop printing & raise rates into a slowing economy then tighten the balance sheet.. which will crash the debt & asset bubbles around the world… if they don’t raise rates… and decide to flip on tightening, then inflation will continue to rise…. Gold is now getting some love as a “risk off” asset or/& inflation hedge, so will do well in hot inflation environment or when tightening takes place and threatens to crash the markets.
    The reality now for those who own PMs, your in a checkmate position… what ever your opponent attempts to do is now futile… (Russia & China know this too) this game of chess is in its last throws.. it’s just a matter of time before you call checkmate on your opponent… try not to look at the PM price at this stage, or the stock price, it’s all just noise that will discourage you… the geopolitical games being played out right now are only going to accelerate the ending of the game… it’s not too long before money moves from the impatient to the patient… if you have been quietly preparing for what is inevitably ahead, you may weather the storm (at least much better then most)… the clouds are certainly gathering now, can you see them?
    Last edited by Aimee79: 23/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.9¢
Change
0.001(1.72%)
Mkt cap ! $95.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ $76.33K 1.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 82475 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 79209 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.51am 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.9¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.17 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.9¢ 194144
Last updated 11.01am 22/05/2024 ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.