WIN 0.00% 3.8¢ widgie nickel limited

Fair question. I had to read this document about 10 times, and...

1. 617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    Fair question. I had to read this document about 10 times, and still it's a little opaque. I feel it may have been rushed out to investors to remind everyone that there's lots of work being done.

The key messages I get from it are ;

• Based on the drill result MERC225 - there is either a brand new resource discovery here, or the Mt Gillett seam keeps going through this area (it's bigger than originally thought). Both outcomes are great news
    • This drill has discovered a 7m thick seam (and others) of massive sulphides ~80%. This is outstanding, is there even more of it?
    • Drilling and new assay results are likely to accelerate (as per the report), especially based on finding all these new reserves and super-super rich seams

Personally I think the report was a little too technical for the market to absorb, so everyone has looked at it, then looked at each other confused. I infer these are very exciting preliminary results and the drilling over the coming fortnight will be very interesting.

Context is important. Go and read the early CXO posts when it was 0.09c and you'll see the same sentiments from investors. Concerned, confused, is this good? why isn't the price moving? This is disheartening, what's wrong with management? and so on. If investing made you a millionaire in a few months, everyone would be rich.

My guess is that most investors would have jumped off the CXO boat when their 10c turned into 16c, based on the emotion and stress evident in the posts. I doubt many had the stomach to hold on. It's important to keep your head on, and look to the future. Are we just trying a dead old mine? No. We're finding brand new seams, and intersecting some very incredible sulphides.

All my opinion, and not investment advice. I'm no expert here, but I also don't wear rose glasses. Widgie Nickel is looking like it might be a big player in the long term, maybe even sooner. GLTAH
    Last edited by Kerbifer: 30/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.7¢ $14.26K 381.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 154305 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 6890 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.39pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.13 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.7¢ 3.7¢ 3.7¢ 97355
Last updated 14.39pm 16/05/2024 ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.