ALR 16.7% 0.4¢ altair minerals limited

lack of news has been explained lots of rain slowed down access...

1. 2,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    lack of news has been explained

lots of rain slowed down access to tracks leading to drillers getting on snd off of rigs

that would be due to dangerous ground conditions/ roads that get badly eroded w big rains which we all know happened

so you either get bogged and stuck in the middle of nowhere or you get cut off by rains washing out access roads snd get stuck in the middle of nowhere

either way your stuck if you font down tools and wait for clear weather

then you have the local indigenous group who don't take kindly to whiteys disrespecting their agreements and or putting them in danger as they're the ones who get called out to go find the missing ppl who have not returned to their dongas

then theirs samples that can't get moved from site pads due to lack of access

then there's labs who have multiple miners ( especially where we are ) and all big mining companies all drilling and have the labs backlogged with sampling which has them way behind and struggling to catch up ( strong commodities prices are to blame )

with heaps of samples sent in to labs ironically as the flooding subsides

all in all I reckon we still got some decent meterage done over the wholes planned

just need to be patient as we await labs response and respect the length of the waiting Q for our samples to be assayed

still a few weeks away at best as stated recently in Ann'

and all in all the SP is looking very steady to bullish

seems that there's more punters laying down some bets that we have good real estate location location

seems that the word is getting out that the Big Australian values what they have next door to us as highly prized pay dirt

all adds up to the few changing hands at between 17 to 19 for past week or 2

I can see this drifting higher as we get closer to news

you wouldn't want to be out of this for Quids

when we hit paydirt like our near neighbor this will be one of those stocks that will be folklore

you'll be telling stories about it

that's the ultimate.. and with what's going on next door

we're in with at least a chance

fingers and toes

fingers and toes

and we still got other projects incl
    Wee McGregor
    gypsum
    lake torrens ? or is that a different company I'm mixing up with here

will double check that tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $4.216K 1.130M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 48669681 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 8589353 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.53am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.