ENT 0.00% 0.4¢ enterprise metals limited

I am optimistic about prospectivity for lithium on our Bullfinch...

1. 2,929 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    I am optimistic about prospectivity for lithium on our Bullfinch North project.
    Potential high grade gold is bonus, imo.

According to yesterday's announcement, Bullfinch North project is potential for lithium and, as of the following highlight 4, similar geological setting to near by Earl Grey lithium deposit.

Exploration for Lithium Commencing North of Southern Cross
    1. Lithium potential identified at Enterprise’s Bullfinch North Project proximal to Southern Cross, WA.
    2. Bullfinch North Project covers 240km2 of the Southern Cross Greenstone Belt in WA and is considered prospective for gold, nickel and lithium.
    3.  No previous lithium exploration has been undertaken in the Project area.
    4.  Project area geology and metamorphic grade are similar to geological setting of other lithium deposits in the Yilgarn Block, including the Earl Grey lithium deposit south of Southern Cross.
    5. A targeted and systematic soil sampling program is planned for the project area, commencing in late January.
    6. Drill testing of Enterprise’s high-grade gold targets in Project will continue in parallel with the new lithium exploration program.

Further, we have already likely old field survey(?) outcome for pegmatite (vein), imo.
    I boldly assume it had ignored due to focusing on high grade gold and/or then it was not attractive for commercial reason(s) or so or what else.  It is likely to be different from finding other minerals such as gold, copper or nickel, etc, imo. Pegmatite vein seems to be differentiated not hardly and exist as forms of vein type.

Please refer to Pegmatite - Wikipedia

Regards,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.413M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2619760 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1999561 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.