ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Exploration Gaining Momentum at Jean Elson IOCG Project, page-55

1. 10,384 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2677

Hi @flyboy77
    That SP graph would only attract my attention as a possible buy.
    In fact I bought one yesterday which looks like this -

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4665/4665920-7e14e7a73a713176da20c6c986821551.jpg

The sieve I put specie prospects through involves researching
    1. M.Cap and Cash on hand - looking for low EV which can jump on news.
    2. A Board of experienced individuals from diverse backgrounds.
    3. A portfolio of diverse projects.
    4. An informative web site, and/or news flow including an up to date Company Presentation.

On those criteria Inca scores well - maybe not quite as well as my new little kitten who has 10m MC and 6m Cash and is drilling.

But a new prospective buyer for Inca would look at Peru as a future positive, Frewena (including Frewena Frontier, which most of you seem to have forgotten, but I bet not RH and JW) as a possible near term company maker, and near walk up drill targets in East Arunta and MacCreek.

But Inca needs a few more NEDs on the board who will break the nexus with the old board, and a new MD. Because the things which have dragged Inca down are issues like -
    1. Drilling permit finally in hand for Peru NE - but someone forgot the WATER PERMIT.
    2. All ready to go at Frewena but no one had spoken to the LAND OWNER, and said they could not even find him. But a shareholder, said 'give me a couple of hours and I'll jump in my chopper and talk to him' (thanks Mr Shareholder - lol)

Take note that ultimately we shareholders are responsible for sorting those issues, with good advise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 729776 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3495385 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.