ARR 3.92% 26.5¢ american rare earths limited

Just thought I would re-iterate my own personal thoughts, that...

1. 67 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Just thought I would re-iterate my own personal thoughts, that is what we are here for right. Priced for 40c, below is becoming over sold and above over brought.

La Paz locked in to take MC to 250m, usual questions around how much and how easily you can get out of the ground. Additional find to west is not new news it was already kinda there from first big find. Assays will confirm and consolidate. Is la Paz worth 250m, probably after those results confirm additional find. Actual value will materialise at PEA towards past half year, expect this to be delayed. No point doing a PEA based on conventional techniques and can’t do them on one that is NDA. With Rio in same DARPA team expect us to be Guinea pigs . Not going to speculate on price post pea but it will not be 250m!

Next chunk of value comes from Wyoming in June. I have been in and out a few times, expect small jumps as people rejoin based on macro and don’t fancy investing in toilet cleaner for their returns…. Or missed the boat to do so.

one question from me, it looks like we are source hunting in Wyoming? How easy is it to find?

also we are hunting a very similar type of rock to mountain pass but also a company who has a DATE LINEd up next door with a similar type of discovery. No one has talked about radioactive elements yet.

chasing sources underground sometimes needs a little luck, as any PGE chaser. They will tell you.

The above is all personal happenstance and conjecture, it should not form the basis for any investment decisions. Make your own choices based on your own observations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $130.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 27.5¢ 25.8¢ $263.8K 983.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32154 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 4894 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.