EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

IMHO, pretty safe bet EAR is going to create a lot of value with...

1. 103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    IMHO, pretty safe bet EAR is going to create a lot of value with the drill bit to go along with the value we know already exists ( the Bronzewing plant and camp, 1.7m oz. au. resource including 800,000+ oz au reserve, BFS with close to 200% IRR at current gold prices ).

With NST as sponsor it is also obvious that EAR is going to try and consolidate the area.

So as speculators makes sense to objectively try and get a handle on the risk and the potential reward.

I personally believe the risk in EAR is currently very low for a Jr. gold company ( it being a given that nothing in Jr. mining is ever really low risk )..... short term share price is anyone's guess but EAR has reserve ounces, a plant and lots of very prospective land.

So the question is what is the upside. My guess is at least a double from here, most likely in a NST buyout 12-18 months from now
    when EAR has consolidated the area, grown the resource and has a clear line of sight on 200,000 oz. au. per annum gold production with a 8+ year mine life.

All that seems very doable to me. IMO, NST would not be involved if it were not.

Very possibly another cap raise in the A$.20 range in the second half of 2019, 10% dilution ( ?? ) NST taking the lion's share.

Depending on gold price and exploration results the ultimate buyout could be easily more that double the current share price.

I feel like the downside is manageable and with a little patience the upside is potentially 100%+.

I currently hold 2m shares @ A$.16

Pay your money and take your chances, or not...... good luck to all of us......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.