EAR 0.00% 32.5¢ echo resources limited

Well said - my views exactly.I don't quite understand the 'rush...

1. 963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 259

Well said - my views exactly.

I don't quite understand the 'rush to mine' sentiment on this thread. The gold is there, it's not going anywhere, and if the gold price continues its upward trend (since late 2015) the value of that gold is only going to increase. A great time therefore to be expanding resources and reserves imo.

It's also clear from the announcement why a large neighbouring player (NST) is all over EAR - there's such large untapped potential on EAR's tenements.

This is no better illustrated than in figures 3 and 4. NST's Hadrian tenements have been drilled right up to the boundary, and there, stretching off into the distance, are EAR's tenements - untouched.

If EAR sticks to its strategy as outlined in the announcement, I can see greater than 100% upside from here. Keep on expanding those resources in the knowledge that NST (or someone else) will have to pay up if they want to acquire EAR - or else EAR will do it itself, in its own good time and without making the mistakes that led to the downfalls of previous operators View and Navigator.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EAR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.