MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Hicbart apologies it has taken some time to respond. Interesting...

1. 27 Posts.
    Hicbart apologies it has taken some time to respond. Interesting how you could comment on my tone as self righteous in one breath and then tell someone they add no value to a conversation in another. Amusing though so once again the visit here has served a purpose.
    I had no intention to discuss other stocks in your space and only mentioned them as you requested it. I had pointed you to a presentation which perhaps you didn't review, it highlighted why some comanies are either moving faster than their peers or at the very least positioning themselves to do so upon an upswing.
    Simple arithmetic in my view proves little, the only number is market cap. UNX has one strength being until IMX release their 27% they are very tightly held leaving your argument without substance when reviewing swings in a declining market. Attracting quality persons to your business as opposed to them leaving, attracting core investors, ability to raise capital, developing early off take agreements, developing cheaper mining techniques and focussing spend on critical development areas to ensure value for money are all attributes you will find in companies that will do best post current market conditions
    The new technique of initiating rumour and then responding as opposed to retracting stated achievments in announcements is one to behold. Yes there is more to determining the professionalism and capabilities and future prospects of a company, specifically known achievments. I am still yet to find in my research an achieved stated objective by this company in the last 2yrs.
    There will be another bounce post the upcoming conference in China, that will spike the sector for even those that are not delivering but surely it would be good to see this company move on their own performances as opposed to who their neighbours are and market rumours. Surely it is evident that will not create any confidence in the type of investors that UNX requires to achieve a rerating. Serious investors need to see results in the most basic of areas enclosed within.
    GLTA - PH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.