OAU 0.00% 0.5¢ ora gold limited

I just looked into my crystal ball - I'm also tipping an...

1. 3,455 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    I just looked into my crystal ball - I'm also tipping an announcement that the share offer closing date will be extended ostensibly due to this new information but more likely due to the underwhelming take up to date.

if the drill results look good I might change my view and take up some of my placement now we have an ETA on red bore, promise at Sophie Downs and untapped remains potential at Allamber and CW - 3.4c is starting to look like some value with potential uplift in SP between now and christmas.

I'm still of the view that a +ve call on red bore is worth about +10c with potential for a 5-6x once they start drilling at depth (remember they spent ~ 50% of the current market cap drilling at RB). The only thing that concerns me is Richmond is a very experienced operator in the mining scene and wouldn't waste his money going all the way to court he wasn't equally as confident (I'm still tipping a greenmail with a settlement just before court is due). Eg THX gives up some of its claim (say 51/49 instead of 60/40) and the action is stopped.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 3485503 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 32371005 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.