ICG 20.0% 0.6¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Exploration Permit for Riqueza Drilling Now Granted, page-148

1. 10,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6071
    Not sure if they technically could but I don't think they'd even think about it. Let the news come and see what happens IMO.

My reading of the tea leaves is that assays will be released this week. It's the showcase event and the hole was drilled quite a ways back now (Collared 13/10/20 and ‘completed’ 20/10/20) so can't imagine it not being announced. That's 6 months since completion. Also, last week there was an announcement from NTGS that data would go public 23rd April 2021 and as we already have everything BUT assays, makes sense that it is the assays that will drop this week. Will try to get confirmation that that is the case and will respond here.

Yes, SWC, have completed the long drive and exploration vehicle ready for post conference use. The Inca crew have made it to Alice and everyone is really looking forward to the conference as the vast majority of the conference content is about East Barkly and East Arunta, Where the Frewenas and Jean Elson are very much central players.

Re hole NDIBK04, keep in mind no matter what the intervals and grades, we will have hard data in conjunction with geophysics to target VERY precisely the potential orebody on Frewena Far east. We will also find out tis week what GA and NTGS geologists had in mind when they selected the targets they did and the depths they were chasing. Even if they did pull out of NDIBK04 200m early due to rain and the need to get the drill rig moved before it was stuck there for the wet season.

I did see a bunch of onlookers seemingly suggesting we were heading in the wrong direction as we approached the NT border. See picture below taken a couple of days ago at Boulia. They wouldn't talk to me as I wasn't headed to Peru but I did find it telling that they were mustering near the NT border wink.png Maybe they are open to more than one opportunity.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3104/3104661-a4feb49e82bfcd9c889988d617c1e7e1.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $4.863M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $6.72K 1.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2000000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 1456033 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.