ICG 0.00% 0.5¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: Exploration Permit for Riqueza Drilling Now Granted, page-95

1. 2,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 384
    First off guys/girls don't ever believe or listen to anything Wealth Empire posts on this forum....huge hidden agenda this fella has. Sorry for my absence I have been dealing with medical issues and was in hospital, plus have been mentally struggling.

Disclosure......I have not sold any of my ICG shares nor do I plan on selling any. I will see drilling out on both Peru and our Australian tenements. Sorry for the weird post today i had phone and keyboard issues not letting me use alphabetical numbers, and to top it off poor internet coverage due to the remote area I was working in today.

Just want to say a big thankyou to all of ICG management for getting us to this point in time. It's definitely not been an easy road but due to their commitment and perseverance we now finally get to drill Peru.....Big thankyou to Ross & Jonathan for never giving up throughout the years of trial & tribulation.

Because of you guys we now have a chance of dramatically changing all our lives financially. Many holders now might even get the chance of retiring early or some owning their very first home.

Very exciting times ahead for us all

Kind Regards
    Darren
    Last edited by Kiwiboy00: 16/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.