MTL 16.7% 0.3¢ mantle minerals limited

Ann: Exploration Program Commences at Muddy Mountain-CAD.AX, page-18

1. 1,529 Posts.
    Sounds like a few students ?..that is not a basis for fact..it is purely a "i don't know and i think i will make it up scenario" .

In regards to Muddy Mountain..the good news is it hasn't been put on the backburner..as was inferred  by someone who likes to post continual " ( I will make it up as i go along because i can't be bothered doing research )"negativity when they visit the CAD threads..

The association of boron at the Muddy Mountain Project suggests potential similarities to the world class Jadar Project.

In respect of the comparison..
    Jadar Project in Serbia of Rio Tinto Group "The Jadar project is strategically important for Rio Tinto Minerals" and is shaping up to be "a very attractive investment.Said Dean Gehring, chief executive.

The Muddy Mountains Wilderness Study Area (WSA 050-0229), Clark County, Nevada, has a high potential for mineral deposits of calcium borates and lithium.  Stream-sediment sampling suggests that the Muddy Mountains area has little potential for mineral deposits of metals (other than lithium).

And lithium is exactly what CAD is looking for..

CAD’s project Muddy Mountain a program of soil geochemistry is to be completed involving the collection of soil samples from various locations across the lithium prospective Horse Spring Formation.
    Previous samples from the area have returned assays as high as 5,000 ppm lithium, that CAD is hoping to define a “district scale” multi-million tonne resource grading between 0.3% to 0.5% lithium.
    The results from the geochemistry will be used to help define targets to follow up with drill evaluation for both lithium and borate.

5,000 ppm lithium

More Information on the potential can be found by DYOR
    Samples are the first step in exploration..that is how you define potential targets..sitting on your butt looking at pictures does not infer progress..being hands on and getting into the field is how you develop a mining business..and it seems CAD is getting out there..Lida is about to start it's drilling program..others are being made ready..all good imo..and
    Looks like white rocks to me...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $15.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $1.259K 504.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 10691128 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 62346264 60
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.