MLS 4.76% 2.2¢ metals australia ltd

you really trying my patience mate, you're the one who posted...

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    you really trying my patience mate, you're the one who posted last year on Nov18 that you had spoken to Gino about potential partners for MLS in regards to Lac Rainy only to clarify on Nov2 'I was just bored out my head and wanted to stir everyone up', you remember that? just go back to your own posts.

I'm always amazed when people who should be the most quiet, who should keep a very low profile are the ones who scream the most. Have a gooood look at yourself mate before you make any judgements about any people on this forum, before you accuse anyone of bullshirting as you did before, just because you did it does not mean someone else does it.

As for me I have expressed my very own opinion this morning to which I am entitled to, if someone doesn't like it that's fine, but at least I haven't misled anyone as you did last year, so always keep this on your FN mind 'nice&quiet'.

If someone thinks that I defend this company or try to upramp, I'm a shareholder, I have a day job and we've been stood down for 4 weeks due to Covid19, the whole world economy is on shaky grounds, I believe and this only my opinion again that a situation in a couple of weeks or a month might be better than what it is now in regards to trading, I hope it won't be worse but who knows. If someone wants to tell me that this Corona does not affect MLS then dream on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.001(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $15.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.4¢ 2.1¢ $71.83K 3.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 345397 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 618660 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.001 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ 762865
Last updated 15.57pm 21/05/2024 ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.