MLS 0.00% 2.4¢ metals australia ltd

Ann: Exploration Program Highlights Gold Potential Eade Project, page-47

1. 59 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi, just came back from work, well I do remember that exactly and the bloke didn't realise how much that hurt when he came out, I gave him benefit of the doubt cuz his other posts were/are pretty good but it was just plain dumb to do that, he got so many people exicited back then including me, if you read the posts that followed and got some 30 likes (not that it matters).

This James is different, he'd previously stated he had 31M, that would've been a few months ago, don't have time to go through his posts but they pretty consistent and last week resident Zhen posted a list of top 20 or something, not sure where that came from but I can see his name with the exact amount on that list, I was very happy to find out GG has increased his holding, it strongly tells me he wants his money back, how much? well if I knew that..., now who's that Karate Kid? again I don't know, some of the boys suggested it could be Resident Zhen and that would make actually sense, wouldn't it?

I would like to apologise that Amiga dude, it wasn't him who stated 'oh I was lucky to sell out for 0.3c', it was that little prick Meddica, I confused them 2, last year he'd stated that he'd bought 20M and the old man Yacheng called him out 'you fn dreamer mate' and this January when the shirt really hit the fan he'd said 'I sold out at 0.3c', when? and what? those imagenary 20M, we didn't trade at 0.3c, I wouldn't be surprised if he didn't have any holding at all based on that crap he spruiks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.