ICG 0.00% 0.8¢ inca minerals limited

you say the rights of Aboriginal's are no different to any...

1. 66 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    you say the rights of Aboriginal's are no different to any other Australians "today". but it wasn't till 62 they got the right to vote. it wasn't till much later that apartheid laws were abolished. All those people and their descendants are still around today and still affected by what happened. Maybe there was trauma in your family's history that has affected you. for my part, I am the daughter of two immigrants and I can say that the history of my family and the difficult upbringing my parents had in poverty has deeply affected all of us - even me as a first generation Australian who hasn't had to worry about money a day in my life (really). When I think about what it must be like to be indigenous and have all of that awful history behind you, I am horrified.
    today indigenous Australians are the most incarcerated race in the world. It is shameful and we as a society are not doing enough to be inclusive.
    Ps the referendum is about a voice to parliament - where is your source of information that voting yes will mean landowners will have to pay annual fees to an Aboriginal council? if you don't have one - I'd say your comment is just fear mongering.
    sorry Allens, I do like many of your posts on here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.438M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $4.21K 526.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1242857 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1677291 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.