TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Troy Resources have recently hit some serious gold intersections...

1. 257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Troy Resources have recently hit some serious gold intersections on their Ohio project at Karouni, in Guyana, carrying bonanza grades gold. The width is not great, but doesn’t have to be when grades of 196g/t Gold are coming up. There are always two thoughts on grade and width. I’ll take the grade any day. 2m @ 11.79g/t Au, 0.2m @ 196g/t Au and 0.9m @ 17.86g/t Au. Now most people will say, “oh yeah but, its only over a metre or so, but hey 0.2m @ 196g/t is equivalent to 2m @ 19.6g/t Au. Sounds better over 2m. Considering that all these grades are at relatively shallow depth, around 100m to 130m it is perfect for underground mining, just below the cutoff for open pit, No need for wide drives, no overburden, just easy and low cost mining. No big gear, like massive jumbo’s, no need for big loads of expensive explosives, just damn gold and plenty of it. For every tonne of this product, its a 6.32 ounce payday with a value of $13,909.00 per tonne, You read right per tonne!! The costs are so low, they are almost not worth mentioning. This is the type of grades and mining that built the Golden Mile in Kalgoorlie. OK, I know the experts are going to say, “Oh yeah, what about the dilution,?” ha the dilution factor when talking these grades is almost non existent. So assume the dilution is 6 to 1, so what its still going to average? over 1 ounce per tonne. So much for the dilution argument. I love these stories and you can probably tell. Only one dog here and its not TRY

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.