AKO 3.57% 14.5¢ akora resources limited

I think it’s because those Escrowed shares release notice on 9th...

1. Dje
    1,212 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 410
    I think it’s because those Escrowed shares release notice on 9th June and seems like someone have to sell those shares and the tax Month won’t help either,but fundamentals hasn’t changed,I be waiting for the current drilling report which they have started already and hopefully should be finish in 3-4 Months, in which they are doing upto 250M deep, Which means the JORC resource could be between 150MT- 200MT as they stated before, but yeah the next question which really is a big question whether they want to go even more deeper because they can go upto 500M to go for even bigger resource or start a production between 3-5MT p/a or most likely just sell a Bekisopa project to some bigger companies like RIO,FMG or even someone like Wuhan Steel(One of the Largest steel maker in China) and because Wuhan steel is already working in Madagascar for Iron ore probably the right choice as China spending Billions of Dollars every year in African countries to make them next iron ore hub,I suppose they should be more than interested to buy this project for some decent price,IMO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.