AHK 7.50% 18.5¢ ark mines limited

It was a very significant announcement - its very strange the SP...

1. 10,374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2671

It was a very significant announcement - its very strange the SP has not reacted to it and the overall picture of AHK.

The current MRE clearly supports mining just from back of envelope calculations. Going thru the process, on an expanded MRE, to a PFS and optimized met and process work is just a formality which will enable a ML application and justify the Board to allocate funds.
    Listed companies have restraints which are supposed to safeguard shareholders funds LOL.

The Exploration Target is truly mind boggling and sets AHK apart from all other rare earth prospects in Australia, if not globally.

What is stopping the market from making AHK one of it's new darlings?
    Could it be that it is in the orphan stage after discovery and before development (therefore no quick xX on drill results etc).
    Or that it is in a little known part of Australia with not much mining activity (the Palmer River rush is long forgotten, but may have been one of the best - we will never know how much gold was taken back to China.

I think that may be the case - so those who want in will be doing so for the days when first monazite concentrate is shipped from site. It will go in bags after simply scooping up the sand to a depth of 12m and sieving to remove oversize and passing it thru a wet or dry gravity table or cyclone (under test now methinks) - followed by returning the barren sand to the mine site, reclamation and replanting better pasture than before for the pastoralist.

The Exploration Target is over 1 billion tonnes at ~ 0.15% and the value of a monazite concentrate is ~$35.000 dollars a tonne (Iluka) - calculate yourself, and divide by SOI and each share you buy now at 18.5c (if you can get more than the weekly shopping basket value) will be worth that many dollars as revenue to the Company. Go on calculate it and tell my what my error is - yes I know and it is huge.

Question now is should I now buy for production in a year at best - or longer if there are issues? Well I hold some LTR and they just anned first production, and I am over the moon about that - and also i hold BC8 and they are in first gold pour at Kal East in a month or so and soon at their next gold mine to bring on line. Its a good feeling. DYOR.

@vmp - take a look. Also 24% mag metals in the REEs See recent S****head.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
-0.015(7.50%)
Mkt cap ! $10.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 18.5¢ $3.538K 18.97K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7704 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 27026 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.31am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.