WCN 6.25% 1.7¢ white cliff minerals limited

Ann: Exploration to Commence Across Reedy South Priority Targets, page-14

1. 3,940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12557
    Very tentative signs of the bounce playing out today.

MACD histogram has went green which is the first time since early jan. Stochastics have now also crossed.

Looking ike 1.7c double bottom might have been the technical play.
    WCN daily 4.PNG

2.3c a first soft target followed by the more obvious 2.5c. Think it will test this in the days to come.
    Weekly chart is showing a similar optic, but if WCN grinds out another 1-2 weeks of positive movement that chart also looks to have bottoms could really get things back on track.

Gold assets look quite solid. They have a number of prospect with a high likelihood of economics results. I have posted links to the historical data so this isn't by any means blind drilling. Hopefully these deeper RC results show at minimum continuity of the shear lode. Ideally if we get some better grade or widening mineralogy the market will re-price WCN accordingly. I think it's just impatience as the shear lode could be as deep as 500m+ like the northern ones at triton and emu.

Given the operating mines in close proximity and close infrastructure to process i think it's a very good case to be bought out. Then you have the copper prospects they're looking at over at midas with i'd say encouraging soil sampling. Given the copper futures are going ballistic.

Ghan and coronation have proven and unproven mineralogy there also. Whilst it would be great to be sinking drills into all of these projects it's about getting the best bang for buck. Right now i'm aligned with the focus. Hopefully we can spin out or get an earn into the non-core projects whilst the sector is hot. Whilst it's good to have a few irons in the fire, i'd rather some extra cash in the kitty and prioritise on the high impact targets.

irrespectively with shares and cash rendering an EV of around 8m AUD i do like the RvR here, good suit of projects in good jurisdictions and fairly no-nonsense team.

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $27.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $36.64K 2.239M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2400000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2938532 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.