WCN 3.33% 1.6¢ white cliff minerals limited

I don't think you're missing something - i think the market is....

1. 3,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12421
    I don't think you're missing something - i think the market is.
    Nickel is past 5 year highs.
    Cobalt up from 32000 US/t to 52000 US/t since December.
    Copper is at all time highs and LME warehouse levels at lowest level ever.

WCN has nickel cobalt project you've stated. Also as another prospective cobalt project.
    Rock sampling at copper/nickel project

on top of that has what i believe is an economic gold mine being delineated which ultimately will be bought by the operators of the mines to the north of the same gold lode.

So yes i think the market has unfairly discounted WCN given the prevailing projects and prospective projects it has given all are in metals absolutely surging. You don't find company sub 10m EV with a suite of prospective projects let alone ones with JORC's and lots of upside from exploration.

Usually doesn't make sense until/if company re-rates and then you look back and think that was really obvious. IMV there's good upside at WCN the best bang for bang is at the gold project. But prevailing market conditions might make a sale/divestment of these other projects very favourable to WCN.

Post #:51259285
    "Copper up 20% YTD - WCN copper project (tick)
    Cobalt up 50% YTD - WCN 2 x cobalt project (double tick) - 1 with a good JORC
    Nickel up 17% YTD - WCN 2 x Nickel project (double tick) - 1 with a good JORC
    Flagship reedy south projects for gold x 5 (lots of ticks)

Considering the underlying price movement, WCN seems to be going the opposite direction despite have excellent project in arguably tier 1 location.

Throw in a Au JORC which IMO has approximately 8-10 times upside once you extend mineralisation south and prove it too depth of 150-200 (drilling in progress). Upside is proving it to similar depth as the mined projects to the north which is 500m+ deep and it's the same shear lode IMO.

i'd expect this to be anywhere between 25-50m market cap, but currently 9m with 2m in cash and share. Anyways market doesn't make sense until it does. Expecting vindication here, but happy to hold out long term if required. Expect the gold resource will get bought out by the people mining to the north."

more info here on crackerjack which 1 of 5 prospect they have for gold also Post #:51131806

SF2TH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(3.33%)
Mkt cap ! $25.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $24.30K 1.565M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000000 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2432326 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.18pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 6.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ 599377
Last updated 11.53am 29/03/2024 ?
WCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.