REE 0.00% 1.5¢ rarex limited

Ann: Exploration to Commence at Hong Kong Gold Project, page-22

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    with the imminent Exploration program commencement, i choose to buy more and hold, i knew it is Christmas time, but there were past history of Christmas Rally of ASX in last 3 years and any finding should boost sp given Christmas is only 2 days off and once it is over people have to back to hoping to make more money..and certainly someone thinking they can sell now and buy back later, oh well, i does not pan out as they perceived all the time...

whoever choose to sell is all up to them given various situations...

there are always buy and sell and hold, so be it...

CLY is the only Goldy i am holding now and its huge potential of finding more Gold nuggets and high grades gold rock samples from the imminent exploration plus big holders sit tight/headed by Mr David Lengias give me confidence to have a Decent position in this Junior Goldy exploration company....

there are many Pilbara goldy junior hopeful have larger MC but hibernate until next year, so isn't the speed up of this exploration program by Mr Lengais indicate strong confidence and intention of Proving and developing?

there are no Cheap overhang when millions with average of 0.651c after those 600m+ shares traded so hold your shares tight and let those who sold out or wait on sideline Buy from you or on market at higher price....

check the past trading history from the beginning of the month, low volume sold down after huge volume, impatient/DT choose to out to chase others, imo, 0.5c should holds given the above, and buying power will back when fields exploration start to flow news...

all imo and have your plan and act according to it.....

we see...
    Last edited by xindongzuitaohua: 19/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $7.33K 480.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 62454 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 1020865 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.26am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.