REE 7.14% 1.5¢ rarex limited

Ann: Exploration to Commence at Hong Kong Gold Project, page-24

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    hi

with 2.2b SOI, it did not stop AUZ rise from 2c to 15.5c with MC of over $300m...

it is the FA Value of project  or the Speculation of the drilling/exploration drive Mr Market to assign how much Market Cap to a company,  not the case of SOI ..

for example, strong interest generated for AUZ when it is low and market, be it rational or irrational, market believe AUZ should worth, let say $250m, so given it has 2.5b SOI, so it equal to 10c for each units, so the push and push and bought up...

as for Cly, i am of the opinion it has really high potential of being the early mover among the rest Pilbara juniors given what we, many quality posters had contributed here, plus Mr David Lengais is the man who speed up the exploration program, so it has lots of merits for me to hold than walk away.

as per sp, speculation can drive it big, when any good news sniff or kick in, market will assign the value they could speculate by considering how high ARV/DEG/KAI/Novo had run...

never overlook Mr Lengias who behind ARV and Novo and CLY is what he bought in...

there should be another push for Witts 2 and Cly could start that chapter once more nuggets found ( should no problem given the past history of HK projects) so no wonder why Lengias wanna push it up quicker than later, isn't Novo and Arv going to bulk sampling soon?

good timing imo...

therefore, that is why i think 0.5c is a low risk entry given we have $1.2m cash last quarter and sp should be lots higher than 0.5-0.6c to raise more, go check ARV rasing history, pump higher and raise, and pump even higher to raise even higher, who strike the deal? Mr David Lengias, the boss of ARV...

anyway, whoever dont believe or fear 0.5c is high risk, you should sell straight away...

all in my opinion so DYOR....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.001(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $11.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $2.673K 178.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2943433 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 877783 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.