RMX 0.00% 0.2¢ red mountain mining limited

Not only am i saying something that has happened before. It...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Not only am i saying something that has happened before. It happened on the back of no good news. It was just predicatory news. Now Cocu IS in play Li is out and the company HAS announced that they are preparing for new inv by way of securing funding. They would not be given speculative funding without something to speculate on under these circumstances without:
    ie:
    Option a
    Option b
    Option c
    Being looked into to assure sophs of a short term guaranteed return. Obviosuly they bailed immediately and still i think have 10 mil left to dump but it could have slid further.
    Yes any co can get funding for x amount but placement i think was at a very fair price at 11 and it was a secure play for Exel to facilitate that with Ass to make a return based on these facts. Hes a smart guy he wouldn't do it nor would anyone without the return predicted.
    Stock annalysis to investors keeps being churned out and again it is the best time to do it.

I think its option C but could be Z. Will soon see. But how can you put together all of the positives here without it sounding like a ramp when there isnt much of a negative to point out?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.847M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $3.444K 1.721M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 27646101 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 135249255 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.