RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

JDP - I believed you participated in the IPO in 2011 when their...

1. 222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    JDP - I believed you participated in the IPO in 2011 when their flagship project was in China. If your initial investment parcel was at 20c, that parcel's share price today would equate to $6.40 unfortunately.

Like Makattack said, due to some very poor management decisions from 2011 - 2016, the Company burnt through the initial $8M in cash, issued endless shares, and even at one point engaged Acuity Capital for 'controlled placements'. If you are not sure what that is, it might be worthwhile doing some googling on this.

Coming back to present, we now see an entire new management, with the company holding almost $3M in cash, roughly around 500 million shares on issue and a cobalt project in the DRC. Drilling costs assumed to be relatively low with CSA global in charge. On top of this, the company is in a good position to look at complementary assets. If that is the case, question will be whether management are looking at Li / Co, gold / Cu, or other potential 'new flavours' that might have some good growth in the near future.

All speculation as always.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.