RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Ann: Exploration to commence at Mukabe-Kasari, page-610

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    It is Monsoon season in the DRC with rains non stop over the area starting.......Now
    Setting up a drill program with last years historical data from Mukabe Kasari is going to be challenging.

The highest rainfall for last year on a single day was 435.6mm. That dumped right on top of our little gem. Getting it going straight away is in their best interest.

Kolwezi Cu-Co mining area is sitting on 726Mt
    And Tenke Fungurume Cu-Co has a reserve of 245Mt and both are drilling in their areas aswell to sure up further tenements.
    Anyone care to guess what the roads are like to get there? Dirt.
    There are challenges and as much as i wanted an ann before end of sep like the next person it was going to be a challenge.

Katanga Mining who run multiple cocu ops are Canadian traded at 1 CAD have 1.9 billion shares and a market cap of 1.9 billion dollars. Been in the DRC for years.

Rmx in comparison is tiiiiiiny. 1/4 shares and But if the drilling is positive it wont be long before someone snatches it up and they are looking for more inv in DRC all the time.
    This is one multi billion dollar company out of dozens in the DRC that has everything needed to take over AND VERY regularly do.

The stock is over sold but everyone can see that its still being bought and even i bought more from some jokers this morning.

The biggest point is that its over sold. Over 50 million shares dumped in 3 weeks is hard to move past. Short term traders either make the pips and piss off or wait or do whatever. See what i did there? CSA Global are a very competent company that in collaboration will
    steer the ship well.
    They are always late. But so are 90% of the other companies traded in Australia that dip their toes into te African mining market.

As for everyone posting regularly with no new info. The last time ichecked it was a forum. New info is usually posted in the form of a piggy back off of an ann thread. So if there is a problem with general chit chat even if its been said before read back through and see how many times people have asked for that info to be regurgitated and then thanked for it.
    If you dont like reading regularly through the thread..... Dont? Nothing wrong with people having a chat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.873M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $789 789K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 40327291 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 123946083 39
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.