RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

I dont think its unreasonable to state all of the above. Or...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I dont think its unreasonable to state all of the above. Or below.
    Sophs would still be holding and selling.
    The mil i got at 16 yesterday i sold today for the quick 2 points. Still very much holding.
    But there are so many traders on this either holding or doing the trawl that until news, its kneecapped. You play it like the rest or hold for the best. I do both because like the lithium play and before cr ann. Sold out before ann of lithium because the share price then reflected a massively unsustainable market cap based on the sp at the time and sold half stake before ann of CR and DD finalisation because my gut was telling me to for the same reason again.
    This ann and a few down the road is a little bit different imo.
    Cashed up with stage 1 financed so next 1/4 is going to move. Add a DD on an inv and boom.
    But im in from 013.7 this round so there would be many taking profit while its there.
    The market is on fire atm.
    My board is like a glowing neon sign.
    Sold out of Kai 17% before top. AVZ 8% Before top EUC 15% before top ASN 17% before top.
    Tar 25%!!!! before top MF still going up.
    Take it while its there.
    Id say 50% of the time i am in and out pre ann. Trade on the hype not the news unless you already know what the news is going to be.
    If you got your shares at 11 in a CR you made the news.
    If you are still holding from the last legit 11 you missed out on 3 bagging this pumpkin.
    So many reasons why its being held at 18 still.
    At 10 mil vol it should have been working 19.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.