RMX 0.00% 0.1¢ red mountain mining limited

Where do you get this frustrated attitude from? My frustration...

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Where do you get this frustrated attitude from? My frustration went out the window a few months ago, if I've been holding for a year do you think I'd sell now? no, the only problem has been consistency, lack of transparency, yes they've been consistent, in delays and unforseen variables, weather, eofy conundrums, extensions, etc. The only thing that is mildy annoying is the non stop reiteration of said facts regarding the new project, the same happened before RV went bust, people just going on and on and on about the same fundamentals, cash in the bank etc. I wasn't wingeing on that they haven't kept to another deadline, merely pointing out that they are developing their reputation for being consistent in their delays. well done for getting this far with the drc project so far (we are now in oct, if you recall the ann was made in march), but it might be time for them to pick it up a gear and put the pedal to the metal as there isn't really anything holding them back now. all imo of course, for all I know they could actually be drilling as we speak and have results very shortly ( and pigs might fly) but who knows?? thats my entire point. I don't care for little updates about who's office birthday party it is, simply stuff like, drill rigs are being mobilised or time frame for drill program. It's not a lot to expect. anyway, have a wonderful day, as we continue to wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.424M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ $10.59K 10.59M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 47522457 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 199490145 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.1¢ 0.1¢ 0.1¢ 729996
Last updated 13.41pm 31/05/2024 ?
RMX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.