SYA 3.03% 3.4¢ sayona mining limited

I think investing in the management and trust is very important,...

1. 5,420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 298
    I think investing in the management and trust is very important, but don't you agree there has been significant progress over the last 15months since the authier acquisition? The annual report reads very well to me and time lines have not been horrid since that point. (Admittedly the updated PFS has been put back but that is due to this rights issue imo).

The recent raising is fair on all holders but admittedly the previous 2 raisings haven't worked out well, but I don't personally feel management could have done a lot differently. Obviously if they had an MOU on the table and decided to raise to soph at this sort of SP, rather than a rights issue, I would feel VERY differently and wouldn't have touched SYA with a barge pole.

If the gold ensures they get their 5 mil, then I'm all for them throwing 100k into gold exploration. Does that make sense?
    To me, and you by the sounds of things, SYA is all about the DFS and getting partners etc, to significantly drive the SP pre the next round of funding in 6-9 months, to minimise dilution at that point. It wont happen, but another rights issue at that stage all being well would be my preference plus maybe some partner equity ?ZENN cars?
    My point about the tax etc was just that I'm genuinely not trying to ramp this, I just feel it is a solid medium term play.
    Last edited by Just_a_guy: 26/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $349.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.368M 40.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 13154629 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 636953 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.