OM1 0.00% 7.8¢ omnia metals group ltd

LLi shows the potential for immediate re-rate on a green fields...

1. 281 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108

LLi shows the potential for immediate re-rate on a green fields discovery.
    I've been holding Loyal for most of a year, waiting for them to hit the ground at Trieste. AND still, their announcement came as a surprise.
    I bought when they were in the dumps. Topped up when they were out of favor, sometimes my buys were the only trades of the day. Sometimes the SP just kept falling, sometimes I was down 30%. Just made the first bag today, but I'm still holding, I want 10bags. if I was trying to sell the peaks I would've missed the re-rate. I would've missed their awesome looking discovery.

OM1 look exceptionally cheap at the moment. I'm currently down 30%, it doesn't concern me. They have boots on the ground exploring 600km2 of great looking green fields greenstone. It may take time to zero in on the fertile pegs (Usually only a few percent are fractionated enough to hold Lithium, but IMO they are there somewhere). AND when (if) the discovery is made, it will come when I least expect it, and the re-rate will be hard and sharp. I like James Warren, all I want him to do is keep looking, as he is doing it. I like that OM1 were the first out exploring this season, and got straight back out after the fires. Most of all, I like the geology, if there is Lithium there it could be huge. I like that potential. Its buying time here IMO dyor.

(For disclosure I hold LLI WR1 OM1 MEG in Quebec and LRS in Brazil)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.