AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Exploration Underway at Andover Nickel Project, page-115

1. 30,333 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1837
    @Blythefan
    Firstly maate you're doubling down and making false accusations.

Unpacking it will take time and I've got things to do. Very briefly then just for just the first few FALSE claims

claiming that there was no knowledge of the mineralisation characteristics by Creasy

Where did I say that? I simply stated that Creasy had not found the massive sulphides. This is undeniable and you're doubling down with a false statement.
    (And he hadn't.)

Creasy AND Rovira are EACH clearly champion explorers and nothing you can say alters this reality. Creasy made his mark in gold, Rovira in nickel but each have prospecting chops in other forms of mineralisation. What a great team.

Understanding of Pilbara weather? What are you talking about? You just need to google and wiki. Do you need to have a degree in meteorology AND live in the Pilbara?

Facts are facts! There NO claim by me that there will be ZERO interruptions to drilling which are weather related. You made another false claim possibly confusing me with someone else.

I have NEVER said it will be completely uninterrupted drilling. But they will be drilling as hard as they can, when they can.

Heritage? This is a disturbed site. Point to me where it does not have that status, and the Anns are wrong on this. Because if AZS has misled the ASX on this you need to take it to the official channels not mess about with me, a mere poster in a chat room.

The rest of what you say is just a spray.

I don't have the time to unpack it fully but simply engaging with you with those attacks, is leaving me feeling very compromised indeed.
    If I ignore the claims you look like you've succeeded in discrediting me. Wow. What a choice.

Last edited by dolcevita: 14/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.