AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

Ann: Exploration Underway at Andover Nickel Project, page-4

1. wcq
    366 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    So you think we´re having a bad exploration company looking at AZS?
    Success is relative. For me as an investor I see success in an exploration company by it´s shareprice.
    The trend of the AZS shareprice over the years is horrible.
    We had many projects, nice presentations, some really good drilling results BUT never any reward for
    shareholders.
    AZS management had the opportunity to focus on Alacran but they had to waiste shareholder money
    on projects like Oposura first promising successfull production there and then predicting the ore sale
    and cashflow that never came.In my world if you predict to do something DO IT. If you cant you better
    have a really good reason and explain. Tony dont.
    So you said Mark Creasy is very supportive? I dont call it support when you sell a project to somebody
    else. I call that a good deal for him. Especially after he tried there himself and didnt accomplish enough
    to proceed. So he got rid of that burden and got a little cash.
    Regarding Mexico:
    As I wrote here before the Corona lockdown for mining is over. Most other miners there
    already restarted weeks ago but AZS cant.
    Even if they couldnt work there physically they got all the info to do a DFS back in Australia in the office.
    Tony always said the silver there is easily mineable, so now is the time. Maybe you should tell Tony
    that silver´s hot these days. He´s the pusher, now´s the time!

Regarding the Germans. They´re in not for shareprice appreciation. You´ll see they´ll get favourable
    contracts when it comes to financing a mine or hedging production. This will screw the average
    investor again and give them a nice ROI. But thats future insight from my crystal ball...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.