REE 3.85% 1.3¢ rarex limited

There is a little discussion in the pricing thread about WN -...

1. 2,496 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    There is a little discussion in the pricing thread about WN - https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ta-charts-price-action.5378059/page-26

@Blue swims has just shared a super informative post that postulates (is that the right word), that there could be a gold scenario for Weld North.

Take a look.

I am going to go out on a slightly dangerous limb here and make a very tenuous connection, but a gold scenario caught my attention for another reason. I remembered something.

From the last Cummins Range announcement:

"All assays have now been received for Rare Earths and associated elements. Selected intervals of most geological interest will be submitted for Au and PGEs and will be reported on January 2021 together with results from recently completed drilling at Weld North."

This phrasing caught my attention at the time, but I didn't fully understand why.

Depending on the exact interpretation of that sentence, what if Weld North might be gold and/or platinum-group metals (ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, osmium, iridium, and platinum). I had to look up what PGE was.

What if it turns out, Weld North has been staring us in the face all along? AND is Au and/or PGE's not rare earths.
    Last edited by keepingitril: 15/01/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add REE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
-0.001(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $9.876M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $506 38.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 2765671 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 438876 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
REE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.