BCN 0.00% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Ann: Exploration Update at 100% Owned MacPhersons Project, page-25

1. 4,970 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3962

That means that mining is catching up to the drill rig, good to hear that they have got a second drill rig and also pretty amazing that they have found a drill rig and some geological personnel to go with the second drill rig.

The Lost Dog Panel 3 drilling is all grade control but it has to be done, it was only 1300m of the 6100m or so of air-core that was drilled in the reporting period. They have a lot of other drill targets that need testing and that was my only concern was that they were stretched too far keeping up with grade control to stay in front of the miners, and didn't have enough drill rigs, geology and time to do proper exploration as well. AT the wider McPhersons project area it looks like they have at least 2 or 3 drive up and drill geological targets (i.e. old shafts with high grade gold that have not been drilled under) as well as half a dozen soil geochemical targets that need more work and possibly a few drill holes to test them. You can see Au anomalies trending of the edge of the soil sample coverage in places so its not like they have a shortage of targets for exploration either.
    Last edited by eastwest101: 19/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.3¢ $28.26K 1.228M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1826847 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 295141 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.