KIN 1.49% 6.6¢ kin mining nl

I have not been watching Kin lately as we have had other more...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I have not been watching Kin lately as we have had other more interesting things to do. However I still believe that until some responsibility for the debacle is taken or forced, there will be many who will find other places to put their hard earned cash. I don't think the market has re-rated Kin as an explorer, I think it has re-rated Kin as high risk and under performing, but I have been wrong many times before and expect to be wrong in the future.

On a more positive note I was alerted to a missalaneous lease taken out by Kin. A friend who has leases in the Leo/Laverton area told me that Kin has applied for a road, power line, water line a camp and other things. L37/242 is the number I was given. This is hugely positive or a number of reasons, not the least being they are actually doing something apart from drilling. The access road apparently will be coming in much closer than the existing goat track, which has a history of flooding and turning to crap. Shorter access road on better ground means access at all times and lower costs to develop and maintain. It also means a road that goes north south which means no sun in eyes early and late in the day.

Things are slowly creeping forward

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $77.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.7¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ $33.30K 503.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 6.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.8¢ 408000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.14pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.94 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 6.7¢ 6.6¢ 68700
Last updated 12.49pm 03/05/2024 ?
KIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.