MTL 33.3% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Think you might be the emotional one mate. Two months and...

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Think you might be the emotional one mate. Two months and emotions take control. Don't enjoy calling people out but your change in 2 months from posts is incredible (management was great in August). Nothing happens over night and its rare you make a fortune in less than a month. I quote your former posts:
    Quote 5/8/2016:
    "All this concern about 1 or 2 pips c'mon fellas. Look @_@ simply put think of the Nevada area like such.

Ambermarle has the deepeest pockets in silverpeak mine so they are the only ones that will really benefit from that area. all the rest such as LithX and Pure Energy have low grades compared to Ambermarle , why ? because they do not have the deepest sections in the area.

Cads approach is to have a broad array of areas already proven to have lithium and they are positioning themselves in the lowest pockets because as mentioned the lowest pockets have the richest lithium...

Prospectors are snatching land grabs daily in Nevada, a few more for CAd and we will have the most land to mine with the deepest pits.

CAD will run miles and miles,

You all can relax in the CADillac"
    Quote 7/8:

"Some forecasting between a modest .008c to 1.3c possibility for September.

We are weeks away from drilling results, I think it is about time to start throwing a few figures around. Any calls for September-December holders?"

Quote 16/9
    "when are we expecting the drilling permit?

and drilling?

how much longer do we need to wait?

getting frustrating when management wants to increase land holdings instead of just drilling

we may be expecting .002 again if this drags any further.

finally how much cash have we got left by now?"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4K 2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4234119 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61259159 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.