MTL 33.3% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

Ann: Exploration Update-CAD.AX, page-21

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Ok mate:
    This is my reply and most of its in my humble opinion IMHO cause well we can all cross reference previous reports and info on these threads.
    Not saying their wont be a credit raise, but with 1.2 million in the bank at august, probably wont be looking like a credit raise till half way through next year. With positive results dilution should be a lot less if things go accordingly.

1. Good question. Well i'm from a business background (not mining) but procedures and policies must be met. Things take time and with a smaller company, less funds means less people and things generally take longer. Take ADV with Seymour lake, they had historical data. But they still went through all the processes before drilling I believe.

2. Last few Anns have done nothing because nothing has been discovered. This hasn't been hyped, e.g TON. The last ANN where we picked up Scotties and Columbus, where the share price hovered between .005 and .006 and was cut down due to Appendix 3b where people exercised their options at 5 and 6 and doubled their money. This lasted for a while till shares went down, sellers outnumbered buyers. Cause no lithium drill results.

3. Lets face it, name me a small cap that doesn't "fluff up" a report, and I will give that man/women a beer. But in this report they stated after the next door results that:
    "The upcoming plan at Scottyís South will focus on a ground MT survey, similar to the one Iconic Minerals has used to help define the potential to host lithium bearing brines. The Company intends to complete a transect across the entire width of the property approximately 6.5 kilometres long."
    "Also to commence is a program of soil geochemistry to be completed at Muddy Mountain. This program will involve the collection of soil samples from various traverses across the lithium prospective Horse Spring Formation"
    "The Company notes a significant increase in activity in the area which may be contributing to small delays in the issue of exploration permits for the Lida Valley Project. A more detailed announcement relating to the drill program at Lida Valley will follow the issuing of the permits from the BLM"

This shows where they are up to and where they are heading, Which is the main thing investors want to hear about a company they are invested in. Yes we would love this to happen a month ago, but the above isn't fraudulent sounding.

4. The magical 0.002, better to ring management on this theory. But IMHO it will reach 0.002 if drill results are really bad. Their are about 120 million shares to get through. Most of the price showing 0.003 are from cross trades on chi-x that are 0.0035 not 0.003 so it would take a while to get to 0.002.

5. I would have thought this is a benefit to company rather than disadvantage. Companies (on US and Canadian) markets are picking up tenements like crazy in Nevada. Their is limited time to acquire these prospective tenements, where their is ample time to drill them ( i.e lithium that is/isnt their, wont suddenly go anywhere.)

Ok onto your final points. Yes I had a go at you, but first of all i will say I don't like to turn these forums into a he said she said thing. Your welcome to debate topics with evidence for and against. My former posts don't pump or dump stocks, they rely on evidence and research.

Why i called you out on other posts is because you come across as a bit bitter with no evidence to why management was so bad etc. You to me come across as a troll (which their are many on HC), and the massive change in sediment in the last month or so. This to me has changed with the latest reply which clearly stated questions you want answered.

No, really not worried about likes. More worried that investors are getting the right information, for the right investments to essentially make money.

Everybody is welcome to reply

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4K 2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4234119 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61259159 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.