MTL 33.3% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

i understand your concerns..and the last Ann did indeed seem to...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    i understand your concerns..and the last Ann did indeed seem to be a calm down it is going to happen but the BLM approval timeline is out of our control because we don't work there and we understand your concerns ..however we are still working in areas while we wait..or it can be see as in your words (fluff)
    Perhaps the good part is the

"A more detailed announcement relating to the drill program at Lida Valley will follow the issuing of the permits from the BLM"

being permits ..not permit.

Or perhaps we should reflect on your past sentiment..?

http://hotcopper.com.au/threads/dri...2828148/page-78?post_id=18457067#.V-Kn3Ch97IU

Difficult not being in the know to the extent we want to be..but in reality in all companies we are reliant on honest info provided..but because we do not hear anything that we expect imo it does not mean that nothing is happening ..well we hope not..with penny stocks we rely on personal judgement and our own research of the viability of the product....then we research the people that will be the ones in control of the investment as in management....is Steve Elliot a nutter ?? or does he have a proven background in discovery ? or is he just full of it..? DYOR..make your own conclusion..

The race is on to get areas of land in Clayton Valley and find lithium to supply Tesla and their dream......seems to be the place to to be..looks like lithium is going to be wanted far into the future and Tesla is at the forefront of EVs and they are just down the road from CADS projects..does Steve have the go in him to get the job done ? who knows only himself ? ..could be sitting at home wearing a yakka singlet and dribbling pizza down his top while guzzling a tinny or 2 and having a good ole laugh at us ?..unfortunately in most cases there is no fast sure road to riches..life is a gamble..Blue chip stocks even they can terrify you ..penny stocks are not for the weak..scary little things....but as said we all rely on honesty or hope for it from management..i know from research Steve has achieved in the past..others here know him better than i do..perhaps others on HC can relate past experiences with Steve..to allay any concerns..

They only need one project to hit paydirt and up it goes..but we need to get drilling before that happens..
    hopefully that will be very soon...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4K 2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4234119 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61259159 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.