MTL 33.3% 0.2¢ mantle minerals limited

You seem a bit confused about your decision to sell Red.. your...

1. 1,529 Posts.
    You seem a bit confused about your decision to sell Red.. your returning and now your insulting seems to be to try to find a following which is making it look like you are hanging around to try to convince yourself that you have made the right decision to sell..if you are confident in your decision why linger ? or do you feel you are going to be the messiah to all the sheep and they must follow you into the abyss of
    " OOps i sold to early pit " to make you feel better..?
    BLMs will be announced soon enough..then the drilling begins..as for the guessing you made your decision on the guesstimate that you made the right decision..you asked for answers you got answers but the answers didn't suit you..tbh i don't think any answer would appease you as i think your problem is you are in conflict with yourself for selling..others are making their decisions on research and the potential of the properties that CAD has..seems they are in the right area..and the potential is good...companies are rushing to Clayton valley.
    Investors willing to do their homework, will notice Nevada could very well be an interesting way into the lithium market. I keep searching around to find and buy a crystal ball similar to the one you seem to have...can't seem to find one ? until then i will just have to rely on research as others do.

Suggest you change your trading software

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $12.39M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $4K 2M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 4234119 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 61259159 62
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.