CHK 0.00% 0.5¢ cohiba minerals limited

.You are a simplistic so-called trader LOL..I learnt a long time...

1. 12,571 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1764
    .You are a simplistic so-called trader LOL..

I learnt a long time ago to drop the emotions from trading ...you scream novice getting all bent out of shape.

you post >>

"The past offered a .003 buy price and offered a sell of .054"

"But has been in your case with this stock, you are just here due to tit for tat with another poster."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
    I posted in response ... yes I do recall the days of CHK flying from lows to highs ...and backed it up with "proof" of a couple of those sell orders during those great times ..(prove I did hold & trade not here to get to other S/Hs or some other conspiracy)

I do agree I didn't do that well out of CHK/CHOA as I held onto a good chunk of the OAs sold later for much lower prices my mistake at the time ..still walked with a profit and that's important in this game

...you act like the BIG bully boy ...but I've yet to read a post from you on CHK that's made all that much sense on realities here..

just comments like>>

--So you bought in for approx half a cent in 2020, watched it rise to above 5 cents in 2021 and are now complaining about management not having a clue?

--- "Keep it real,? We 5 and 10 bagged on the last run!!"

--I hope they don't offer this CR to retail as history shows they really don't deserve to be involved.

--CHK has already offered great opportunity for wealth creation.If you missed the last opportunity, there certainly could be another on the horizon.

--Holders had the opportunity to support a recent cap raise, and collectively they didn't.No holder can complain if they have outsourced the CR.I wish they'd used external Soph investors in the first instance...

...your as they say .. mgmt little pet .. they can do no wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.