AUZ 0.00% 0.9¢ australian mines limited

Ann: Exploration Update - Doolgunna-Marymia Project, page-37

1. 15,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    Shady, you have very poor form mate.

Not only do you seem to be a disgruntled old man who has nothing better to do then nit pick you want to come on here and kick everyone in the teeth because the company didn't hit a big amount of copper in one drill hole!

No one said it was a certainty and no one was promising it would be the next DeGrussa, it was 40k away on the same fault line and had extensive copper in soil and a huge conductor. What else would you want from a drill target?

LSR are the ones who originally highlighted it being on their land and it will remain theirs no doubt. They got it just as wrong. No body knows what lies beneath no matter how good you are. No one was duped into buying or doing anything.

No one from AUZ have lost their credibility imo the only person is you for making comments like that.

I don't care if you buy AUZ or not, you are not wanted on the register and it will make no difference.

I would be worried that AUZ don't proceed and LSR are left with 50k in the bank after this quarter and another 4 months before someone gives them 500k.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.58M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.73K 1.528M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7636857 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1734242 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.