ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3833
    As far as the latest results go from MB this is what I said around the time that they announced the RC programme.

"The company has said that the new Zn,Pb, Ag, Au mineralisation is open in all directions. I really can't see the logic of stepping out at 40m with and RC rig and drilling only to 150m depth.

If the ore body is plunging wouldn't you'd think the wise move would be to do your RC drilling but then take your DD and follow the plunge."

We have a result from hole 37 (140m south of the T1 mineralisation) which includes a high grade intersection of [email protected]% Zn, 1.75% Pb, 20g/t Ag and 0.38 g/t Au from 103m including 1m@ 24.3% Zn, 11.8% Pb, 198 g/t Ag and 1g/t Au.

From the very little reading I've done it seems that the Cobar style ore lenses are characterised by

1) plunging massive sulphide zones with irregular shapes with stringer zone and breccia
    zones on either side

2) Strike of mineralised zones is variable as is the nature of the ore types.

Everything so far seems pretty consistent with this picture, but now it's time to get serious and start following the plunge of the high grade Zn/Pb/Ag/Au mineralisation.

Eshmun​

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.