CNB 13.1% 56.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Is the expectation of holders that Carnaby will commence mining...

1. 2,378 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    Is the expectation of holders that Carnaby will commence mining at Mt Hope in 2025, shipping ore to Mt Isa?

Reading the Euroz presentation from March this year, it seems that we get the Scoping Study, followed almost immediately by a PFS - originally planned to be completed this year, but maybe it will have slipped during the negotiation and acquisition of HMX blocks.

I wonder whether Glencore will revisit closing the Mt Isa Smelter now that copper prices have recovered so much - and if they do, will this reduce their desire for ore? The preso does make that point that all copper gold processing facilities near Isa are short of ore.

It does seem to me that having a mining license on Mt Hope reduces the upfront work to start mining again, and we should start to hear about negotiations commencing with the rail providers for a siding and transport as one of the options.
    Were Carnaby to do any early start on mining, it allows revenue to be coming in while they go through the approvals for Lady Fanny and Nil Desperandum.
    Interested to hear the sequence of steps that others think we have ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.065(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $96.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 58.0¢ 50.0¢ $363.5K 677.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30245 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 25395 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.