CNB 13.1% 56.0¢ carnaby resources limited

Hi balcksheep, yeah not much info out there yet….and could...

1. 388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1232
    Hi balcksheep, yeah not much info out there yet….and could easily just be rumor-mill stuff, i don't know what the hit rate is for 'word on the decline' being true.
    That said there is an extensive regional interests development approval (RIDA) for the Anglo exploration project dated from March 2023 that has been lodged with the QLD planning department …if you google ‘Anglo American Diamantina Project - planning’ it will show up.
    The document shows plans for extensive passive seismic, ground gravity, CSEM, and exploration drilling focused down in the south-eastern corner of the EL permit area. Doesn’t necessarily mean that’s the area where a discovery was made, or if they discovered anything at all...but its a starting point.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6258/6258172-d21c51f0ed5982ea4b986ede309e6298.jpg
    I’ve been looking on sentinel imagery to see if there is any obvious concentration of recent drilling, but it’s a big area. Plus, I saw this snippet:
    https://industryqld.com.au/anglo-drill-program-puts-ct-tech-through-its-paces/
    If the drilling to date has been using the MinExCRC small track mounted CT rig, the surface footprint will be hard to pick up on sentinel. But if the rumor is true and they are onto something big then I would expect something to show up on the imagery at some point because you would assume conventional rigs would be required to drill it out. As what happened with Rio's Winu discovery, it wont take long to get out if there is any substance behind it...Winu was a game changer for the Paterson Province. CNB are in a strong position regardless imo (share price disagrees, but that doesn't bother me right now), but it would be a huge boost to the district if Anglo are onto a major discovery...time will tell i guess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.065(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $96.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 58.0¢ 50.0¢ $363.5K 677.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30245 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 25395 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.