CNB 13.1% 56.0¢ carnaby resources limited

I firmly believe that day trading CNB is a risky move due to its...

1. 798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    I firmly believe that day trading CNB is a risky move due to its low liquidity. It's just not the kind of stock you can easily jump in and out of on a daily basis. And let's face it, when you go months without any significant news driving the stock, it is natural for investors to start feeling antsy and consider other opportunities, especially when similar ASX copper stocks are seeing massive gains.

Though selling out now after holding on for so long might mean missing out on the boat entirely. Rob has dropped some intriguing hints that could really work in favor of us long-term holders in future announcements.

The challenge now is getting those announcements out there while the copper price is still on the rise, so we can benefit from both market news and environmental factors aligning in our favor. The upside is that CNB has not seen the same kind of movement as those other copper stocks that have already skyrocketed. If and when we do see movement, you can bet there will be a solid reason behind it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
56.0¢
Change
0.065(13.1%)
Mkt cap ! $96.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 58.0¢ 50.0¢ $363.5K 677.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 30245 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
56.0¢ 25395 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CNB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.