AAJ 5.56% 1.7¢ aruma resources limited

Its not really talking behind is back if he has me on ignore is...

1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    Its not really talking behind is back if he has me on ignore is it?

This isnt directed at anyone in any case more a general statement as to focus our attentions on the true complexities the deposit structure found at Slate Damn. We have partnered with Universities (including the one I completed first year geology at) on parts of the project and have gained tax incentives/rebates(whatever we have had but its sizable over the last few years) in the research of the model being tested at Slate Damn.

It has become very apparent that no one on hotcopper let alone very few other geologists would be aware of the potential or have an ability/knowledge to value the project fairly in such early days as they cant possibly understand it in entirety, its a work in progress, a model being put to the test.

Unless you are a geologist at the cutting edge of that field in these type of deposits (i doubt there are many out there even attempting these as few geologists would have the knowledge of these super complex and multi faceted prospective setups and even fewer companies would have the ability to raise funds to attempt to drill them. Peter S was even involved in government funded diamond drilling aimed at breaking new ground and gaining new knowledge into previously overlooked/misunderstood areas.

Yes Peter S and Aruma is at the frontier of knowledge for the Slate Damn deposit and other similar structures others have overlooked. We cant expect the market to value us fairly as it has no way of understanding or measuring Peter S vision as the game is completely different to other gold specs.

Our drilling doesnt look the same, our grades dont look the same, even I didn't realize until today the true complexities involved in this type of deposit. It is now very easy to see from Peter S's presentation today that we could very easily be sitting on a very sizable deposit, as I have stated in the past, we already have decent tonnage at Slate that is shallow and cheap to cherry pick down the track even if we did not find anymore.

It is very apparent from today's announcement that Peter S is very confident about Slate Damn and is still talking about a potential Invincible because hes truly one of the only people qualified to do so is he not? He has not moved away from Slate in the next round of drilling (one person thought he had abandoned slate to drill further out, how wrong were they haha) rather very intelligently Peter S gave himself the opportunity to maximize study of data by drilling some wildcat holes earlier that needed testing and put his head down to the data during the rain deluge slate received, in amongst fielding calls from agro shareholders told there stock is worthless by a few fear mongering nobodies on hotcopper. The drilling that has taken place away from the main action did not take place because there was nothing at Slate or it had been given up on, it is actually the opposite of this as can be seen by the location of the drilling later this month.

I doubt the market understands that we now have potentially very large new vertical loads going down and potentially very deep (hence mention of potential underground mining at a guess). Looking at the diagrams in today's announcement we have potential to add massive tonnage at potentially close to our highest grades achieved to date.

This is probably part of the key that unlocks Slates secrets, I have no doubt more complexities will arise with potentially more pay dirt. This is not a simple deposit and one can see by looking at whats been mined in the surrounding area there is lots of gold. Just look at the crazy high grades pit mined on the Trojan lease in the far past I believe or close buy to Trojan, I didn't know grades that high even existed.

So don't think we wont find some high grade lodes in time. We have much drilling to do on our massive tenements. Slate may not have the super high grade lodes, but with such high tonnage this does not really matter given shallow depth at which much is already defined. And the new verticle loads we are testing this month have a good chance of bringing results based on the model shown. Its not risky like drilling off in an untested area with only soil samples as much of our drilling of late has been.

But given the surroundings its very unlikely we don't have multiple undiscovered new major zones on our tenements just waiting to be found, I am sure Peter S already has multiple drill targets in mind.

The talk of mining Trojan is real, but if we bring back some solid results from the vertical load testing we should have no problems raising capital down the track on much better terms than present.

The share price is very undervalued at this point from where I stand and I expect we will see a sharp correction in share price on any confirmation of these vertical loads or even most probably before the results.

Bring on success at Slate, Bring on Invincible 2

I am convinced Peter S will make this happen, he has what it takes to get this up and running, he has the track record and he has the industry/university connections for support.

I think this snippet from announcement sums it up nicely -

"If our drilling continues to validate this exploration model, the Company will be in a position to deliver significant value to shareholders, and the resumption of drilling this month is the next step in the process."

Something nice is coming I feel for those with patience and thick skin

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.