ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 511 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 126
    This reads very well, it appears no further drilling was completed since last lot of Assays so we have more drills up ours sleeves than we thought.

I think most of us had assumed they drilled a few empties, but it appears no further drilling took place due to wet weather. This is great news!

Also looks like we are still on track to find an Invincible style deposit as Peter confirms below -

Aruma managing director Peter Schwann said; "Aruma has a clearly defined exploration strategy at Slate Dam. We are currently exploring for three or more zones of Invincible-style mineralisation with dimensions of approximately 10 metres in width and 1,000 metres in length, potentially mineable to a depth of 120 metres as an open cut in the range of 3 g/t gold for one million ounces of gold, plus underground potential. If our drilling continues to validate this exploration model, the Company will be in a position to deliver significant value to shareholders, and the resumption of drilling this month is the next step in the process. In addition, we are excited to advance our project-wide targeting program. The ability to have multiple high priority targets to be drilled progressively at Slate Dam and Beowulf will assist the Company derive the maximum value for shareholders from its project portfolio.”

Some good info in this announcement I will be reading over it in detail now, an easy buy at these levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.774M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.7¢ 1.7¢ $3K 176.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 475203 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 371938 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.