AAJ 5.56% 1.7¢ aruma resources limited

Ann: Exploration Update - Drilling to Resume this Month, page-7

1. 671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    In my own opinion this has been sold down really well, congrats to whoever has done it. Very smart business to sell down to these levels to buy in. I'm actually jealous, if I tried to do this I would have failed. As others have said the sell side is very manufactured always being just that little bit ahead of the buy side just so there's a feeling and sense this thing is going nowhere. A few things have lead to where we are today, gold price dropping, a tightly held register, sell side stacking and I'm running with the theory there's a big entity or group of persons behind this in collusion. Every bit of detail this company has provided has been good information, we have grades and what appears to be plenty of it with more drill programs coming to confirm more gold occurrence. The market will wake up to this eventually. If management are reading on and I'm sure they will be, check your inbox and maybe reply to anyone requesting a top 20 shareholder update? It's an investment strategy to review the top 20 and not just for general information.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.